Apart from our Sunday morning service, we gather throughout the month for various other studies. We'd love to have you join us!
The women of our church gather every Tuesday evening of the month for bible study, fellowship, and prayer.
- STUDY NOT MEETING DURING THE SUMMER
- WILL START UP AGAIN FALL 2021
As men of the church, we get together to study God's word and enjoy breakfast once a month.
- dates vary (check 'announcements' page)
- meeting at John Heise's house in Canby
Join us as we come together to fellowship and break bread once a month as a church family, growing in the Word and getting to know each other on a more personal level in each other's homes.
- 4th Friday of every month, 6:00pm
- meeting at the Belt's in Canby
- children welcome
Join us every month when we dedicate an hour specifically to prayer. We pray over the church, our town, the country, and anything and everything in between.
- 1st Monday of every month, 7:00-8:00pm
- meeting at Erik & Kim's house in Canby
- no childcare
If you're a teen and want to have a great time of fellowship, the Word, snacks and games, come to Youth Group!
- times and locations vary due to summer
- email email@example.com for more info
- any kids in 7th-12th grade